What are medical gloves? The uses of medical gloves
Medical gloves are also a type of labor protection gloves, but thin, light, tough and specialized in medical, food and beverage industry, laboratory, some light industries such as paint... Let's learn more about medical gloves with LKS 360 Exim - medical supplier (gloves, masks, surgical products, orbital pharmaceutical...)
What Are Medical Gloves?
Medical gloves, also known as medical gloves, are a type of disposable protective gloves used in medical examination and procedures to help prevent infection between caregivers and patients, protect Users avoid infection from work tools and vice versa protect their hands from chemicals or disease-causing fluids.
Medical gloves are made from natural rubber materials but are compact, lightweight, waterproof. With a compact, flexible design but very thin, wearing medical gloves will not lose the feeling of the skin of your hands when touching or touching, touching that object.
Applications Of Medical Gloves
Nowadays, industrial rubber gloves, household rubber gloves have become popular in applications such as automotive, manufacturing, food processing services, kitchen cleaning... Rubber is an ideal and popular material in glove-making applications.
- Medical gloves are used in the medical industry, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, beauty care centers, veterinary care, animal and plant quarantine stations
- Use medical gloves when slaughtering livestock, poultry... avoid contact with fluids from animals
- Used a lot at meat and fish stalls... to help keep your hands clean
- Use medical gloves when periodically cleaning electronic devices, computers, phones, speakers, radios, etc. to avoid electrification, causing scratches to items.
- Used to ensure hygiene for workers and customers when doing nails, tattoos... to help prevent infection from customers to employees.
- Use gloves when processing food, processing Agro-forestry, seafood, processing consumer goods...
Types of Medical Gloves
There are many criteria to classify medical gloves: function of use, construction material, length, weight (thickness) ...
- Classification according to the function of use, there are two types: examination gloves and surgical gloves.
- Classified by usage, there are Powder-free Gloves and Powdered Gloves.
- And the most basic is the classification by material, there are latex gloves (natural rubber) and nitrile gloves (synthetic rubber).
Latex gloves: Latex is a resin taken from the natural rubber tree, so Latex is also known as rubber, Latex gloves are formed during processing along with heat and chemicals (allowed to use). ). It makes an extremely good protective layer, fits when we wear gloves and is very supple. This type of rubber is widely used in the production of medical devices, especially in the production of Gloves such as Powdered, Non-Powdered and Surgical Latex Gloves.
Nitrile gloves: Nitrile (Latex Free) is a synthetic rubber, formed exactly like Latex but does not contain Latex, so it does not cause allergies in some people who are sensitive to Latex, has good water resistance and oil resistance, so Nitrile gloves are widely used in all industries that require high
hygiene such as testing, dentistry and health care as well as non-medical industries such as industry, food processing...
Where to buy quality Medical Gloves?
On July 28, 2017, LKS 360 IMPORT EXPORT TRADING COMPANY LIMITED (LKS 360 CO., LTD) was formally founded in Vietnam.
In our more than 9 years of operation, LKS 360 has improved its technology and broadened its selection of plants. We specialize in producing and cultivating crops like coffee, pepper, coconuts, lemongrass, shallot, and others, as well as selling healthcare and medical supplies (gloves, masks, surgical products, orbital pharmaceutical...). We grow a wide range of fruits, vegetables, and field crops.
With the current era of technology development, it is not too difficult for you to find an address that provides medical gloves. The easy and widespread sale of medical rubber gloves is a favorable condition for some bad actors to sell poor quality gloves of unknown origin. Buyers who do not pay attention will easily mistakenly order fake goods, poor quality goods. That affects the use, even threatens health.
Therefore, when buying medical gloves, you should choose to buy them at reputable establishments. A reputable supplier of medical gloves that you can choose from is the chain of LKS 360. Here you can find qualityproducts.These are the addresses that are always committed to the quality of medical gloves. The products offered here are of clear origin, and the prices are publicly listed.